MAYBELLINE MASTER INK

2016/01/26


I feel like the 21st century girl problem is to draw a straight eye flick. Why women in 60s had no problem with that & there were no youtube tutorials or good products to use. Urghh. I deem that this new Maybelline Master Ink eyeliner helps to get a bit closer to the desired perfection.


This eyeliner is matte (pictured bellow), which I think looks better that shiny one, Maybelline made a satin version too, but I prefer matte. It dries incredibly fast, so less possibility for me to mess everything up. With this precise eyeliner tip you can draw any thickness line you want. 


This product is easilly cleaned with any micellar water, stays whole day and longer and DOESN'T CRACK! With some other eyeliners I've noticed that many of them crack like a desert after few hours of wear. With this one you can be calm. 


All in all, this is a great product for beginners as well as professionals. It gets me closer to the better eye flick. 


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the review! I always stopped near the maybelline stand because of this eyeliner, but for some reason I did not buy it, but now I will, thanks!

    Violeta from http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. labai kokybiskas blogas ;) O nuotraukos tiesiog puikios !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū, Sandra! Tą patį galėčiau pasakyti ir apie tavąjį tinklaraštį, tikrai traukia akį :)

      Delete