MAYBELLINE REVIEW

2015/06/08


Long time no see, ladies. It's "finally" summer. There are two reasons why I don't like summer: heat and that I'll work whole summer. Not in Lithuania, alone. But I created myself a chalange, that I hope to succeed at. I am leaving this wednesday and comming back hopefully in September. I will be blogging there and hope that everything will be fine. Fingers crossed. But that's not the reason I am here. I got some stuff to try out from Maybelline and I am going to take their  #DareToGoNude challange, whick will come up soon. But this time first impression review.



This is such a versatile pallet. Nude, matt, shimmery colours. Ahh. Every girl needs a pallet like this. Suitable for day and night time. Most colours (except the lighest matt one) are really pigmented, buildable. 



Another product I got to test out is their BB cream 8 in 1. It is for oily skin, but I didn't really noticed any drying of my skin. It is light, but has a nice coverage. The colour I think is nearly perfect. Only pros. 



I was so sceptical about this mascara. I've heard so many good reviews and quite a few not so good and that prevented me from getting it myself. But I have to say it does make the lashes super long. The cons of it is that it takes a lifetime to take it out in the evening (and I am not a person to splurge my time on makeup removal, this is one of the reasons I do not wear it daily) and it is a bit clumpy.




It is Mastergraphic eyeliner pen. I was excited about it, but after trying out, not so much. It might be just me, but I cannot do my left eye properly. Just can't. And it does make a pretty thick line. Despite that it is opaque black colour and that is what most people are looking for in a eyeliner. Not sure how the felt tip will perform in the future, but so far it is sharp.



Last, but not least is BROWdrama brow mascara. I was looking for a brow mascara for a while, because eyepencils look soo unnatural and isn't goof for the hair. I waited for essence one to be released, but I got this magic thingy quicker. The colour is a tiny bit lighter than mine, but it does blend in well and isn't visible. It stays the whole day without any mess and cleans out quickly in the evening. My new favourite. 

That's that guys, let me know if you've tried any of these products and how you've like them. See you soon. Kisses!

6 comments:

  1. Labai informatvyvus postas :) Smagu kas zmones nebijo issukiu kazkur isvaziuoti, kur leksi jei ne paslaptis? :)

    www.skinnystalker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dekui :) Anglija, nežinomas miestas, jokių pažįstamų :)

      Delete
  2. Labai grazi seseliu palete! Man asmeniskai visos pagrindinės spalvos, kurių tik gali prireikti klasikiniam makiazui :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pritariu! Ir dieniniam, ir vakariniam makiazui :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the brow mascara - I use pencils but didn't realise they were bad for you!

    Chelsea | www.growuptomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chelsea. Yeah, eyepencil clog the pores, you might get pimples there or the hair might not grow properly there :)

      Delete