CHEAP AS CHIP: CREGHTONS GLOW STOPPER

2015/07/16


 
For most of the people word cheap means bad. Well, not for me. You can always find the alternative of expensive product in cheaper version, because sometimes you pay only for the name of the brand, not for the product itself. I am familiar with Creightons products because of their amazing shower gel I bought in Lithuania, but this time I tried their Squeeky clean range Glow stopper instant tan matte. 



But I definitelly wouldn't recommend applying it with your hands, because you will be left with redish hands for more than a day lol.



Before and after. It really gave me a tan I wanted and it stayed for more than 24 hours. It is perfect for events or nights out when you really need that instant and foolproof tan. It was only 1 pound so I would say it is an amazing bargain. Thumbs up for Creightons.

No Comments

Post a Comment