BEAUTY BUYS

2015/08/18


Hello loves. It's been a while since I had a haul. This time I want to share some beauty picks that I got recently and maybe inspire you to try some of them. If you have tried any of them, make sure you comment down bellow if you enjoy them or nah, I would be happy to hear your thoughts on them. 



I have never used any sort of mousse for face, so I was champing at the bit to try out this Nivea soothing cleaning mousse. I am still trying it out, so if you wish to get the whole review, just let me know.



I was also very interested in trying out the make up sponge kind of thingey and that's why I've picked up one from Real Techniques. It's not so striking on the budget part and I've also read that it does a wonderful job, so why not try it out?



To match the beauty blender colour (I'm joking) I picked up this so popular Rimmel Wake me up foundation. I got the lightest colour Ivory and I think it suits me well. Further review might come very soon.



For those deep cleansing days I got this natural face brush to remove all dead skin cells and get rid of the black heads (don't know how I'm gonna do that lol). It is very handy size, but I'm not yet sure how it's going to work on me.



I am continueing my craze about Simple products. This time I picked up their revitalizing under eye roller and micellar water. Going nuts about them so far, we will see if it will continue any longer.



I've been eyeing for a good matte red lipstick or lipgloss for good year and I finally found the one(I hope so). It's this Sleek Matte me lipgloss. Pure perfection.



Yet I got another foundation, this time from Maybelline. It's their Super stay 24 one in colour ivory. I am super pale this summer, so I found this foundation a bit too dark for me at the moment, so maybe I will get some use from it later. 



Tam tadadam... last, but not least magical Sudocrem. It is basically a nappy rash/eczema/acne...cream. It is very oldscool and well known here in UK. It is very thick white cream that I got to treat (or maybe try to treat) my redness, spots and dry skin. It has a lot of goodness in it. If you have tried it, let me know how it went. 

That's that guys. I hope you enjoyed my quick haul and see you soon. Kisses! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this post and your blog! Keep working, xx. Follow for follow? :)

    My blog: astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beauty product haul <3
    Styleccentric Fashion // SCF // alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for a nice, soft bristle face brush recently and was almost buying kind of like yours, but then changed my mind. It looks very firm and abrasive. Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! And it's a bit hard to move around as the bristles bend in the areas such as nose. That's why I haven't been reaching for it since first try. Maybe I will find another purpose for it :)

      Delete