BeYu SCANDALOUS LIPS

2015/09/22


Hello my beautiful readers. I come today with a fresh review about two lipglosses from BeYu. It's their shade No. 25 Tempting pink and No. 62 Famous nude. If you want to find out what I liked and what not, continue reading...





First of all I want to point out that the name scandalous doesn't fit the product at all. I imagine scandalous as bold, not as sheer as these lipglosses are. Let's start by No. 25. It's a bit darker barbie pink. It has some colour, but not too much. The company advices to use a lip pencil or lipstick underneath to achieve a bolder look. You can see how the product looks in the sunshine and in the shadow.




No. 62 was my favourite of these two. It's a sparkly nude lipgloss that is even more sheer. It gives a bit of nude colour to the lips and some sparkles, but not too much. Totally appropriate for a day time look. You can see how it looks in the sunshine and in the shadow. What I didn't like about the products is that they tend to be a bit too sticky for me. I hate pulling my hair from the lips. But I know some people, that love feeling their lips stick together hehe.



Pros:
- nice packaging
- comfortable applicator
- product makes lips plumpier
- product stays quite long time
- moisturizes lips
- has hyaluronic acid
- nice shades

Cons:
- sticky
- pretty sheer
- a bit pricey
- name doesn't fit the product

All in all I can say that it is an excellent product for a lipstick lover. If you are one, definitely check it out at Kosmada or online.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day! Kisses! :)

1 comment: