ANNY NAILS

2015/10/21


Hello gals. Getting back to you twice a day, probably a record lol. Well I was thinking it's time to share my thoughts on these ANNY nailpolishes I got to try out. As always my honest oppinion:

378.69 GORGEOUS BEACH LIFE
Nice light blue shade that's perfect for summer. What I didn't like was that it is pretty sheer and you have to put like three coats to actually get the colour that's in the bottle. 

170.10 ENDLESS SUMMER
Very pretty coral pink colour. This one is easy to love as you only need pretty much one coat to have a desired colour which is sooo time and nerves saving thing!

936 MATTE TOP COAT
With this one I am having a bit of a trouble here. I don't know what's happening and how this is possible, but one I apply this, only my first nail I applied on is completely matte, others still has shine to it, but not as much. I have no idea how to give matte effect with this product to all of my nails. I've tried twice, I've also tried two coats... nothing. If you had the same trouble, comment how you dealt with it, that would be super usefull ad I really love matte nails.
Features that all of ANNY nailpolishes have are:
- longevity
- quick application
- short drying time
- nice colour range



1 comment: