SIMPLE EYE ROLL-ON

2015/11/19


Comming back to you again. I had this Simple eye roll-on for few months already and I haven't shared my thoughts on it so I think it's time!

This summer I fell in love with Simple products and I am so sad that we do not have them here in Lithuania. One of the products I fell in love was this revitalising eye roll-on. Basicaly it's a under eye
cream with cucumber extract and multi-vitamins. It has a metal roller ball, where cream comes from  and you just have to roll it under your eyes. It has been in my morning routine since I got it because it helps me to wake up, to get rid of that puffiness under eyes and feel more awake. 


 As I told you, I have been using it for like three months already and in the packaging you get only 15ml, so I can say that it is really sparing product. And I still have some left, yay!


To save you some time and money, I have to say that it does not do any magic, it's just a simple (perfect name) cream that does what it says (removes puffines, revitalises) and nothing else, so for dark cicles or wrinkles you'll have to use another eye cream. 


No Comments

Post a Comment