MAYBELLINE 'THE FALSIES'

2016/01/24


Hello ladies. Long time no see, but I'm comming back with a review of a recent release of Maybelline. And it's their new mascara "The Falsies Push up drama". You probably have already heard of it because it has been all over the place lately. It's been hyped from the first moment, but is it really a product to be crazy 'bout?



One thing that is unique with this mascara is it's wand. I haven't seen a similar one on any of mascaras so far. It has longer and shorter spikes to grab all the lashes there is. The longest spikes aren't that long, so you can get your way to any places of your eye. 


I think I've used it for a month or so and I can give you my full thoughts about it. First of all this mascara dries not that fast, comparing other mascaras, so you have to be very careful not to blink, sneeze or anything like that, because your lids and undereyes will easily get dirty. Another thing to have in mind is that it doesn't create a natural look on your eyes, that's why it's called falsies right? 


Other than that it is a nice mascara, it stays on for the whole day, it is easy to remove it and it is easy to use. 


Here's a before and after picture for you. It does create a bolder look after all.

 So guys, you've heard my cons and pros. I don't know if it's worth to hype about this mascara, but I'll let you to decide.

No Comments

Post a Comment