L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE CUSHION

2016/05/11


Hello you guys! So much to tell you, yet so little time. Summer is nearly there and I'm handful with the thing I need to do till then. I got so many products to try out and I will start with something (I think) new by L'oreal. It's their Nude Magiqe Cushion foundation. This is the first thing I'm writting about because I fell in love with it and to be honest, I am not the biggest fan of foundation, so this is something B.I.G for me.



Starting off with the packaging, I have to say this is a cute one. It makes you feel like you're a madame patting your face with this delicate cushion and making your face more devy and even. It also has a very benevolent mirror packed inside and a cushion holder to separate it from the foundation. Clever.


Talking about the product itself, first of all the shade was a complete match for me (No. 3). Also The product is so easy to put on and blend out with the same sponge a.k.a. cushion. This foundation is very natural looking, it gives a small coverage, but that's fine by me, because I get so self-conscious while wearing higher coverage foundation. It might be just me, but that's how  feel. Though with this one I can be calm and sure that it's even and doesn't look cakey. 


I know it's not the cheapest foundation out there, but if you're looking for something light, easy to use with sute packaging - this is the one to try out.

No Comments

Post a Comment