HAUL

2014/09/17

Hiya! Today everything is so perfect. The weather, the mood - everything. Not to mention that I didn't had first lecture and I could have slept more. Yay! I had one lecture today and it was in my favorite faculty - the one that's in Vilnius old town. I'm always happy when lectures are there. After lectures you can always explore the magic of old town. It's so inspiring. When I was strolling through those tiny streets of Vilnius, I popped into "Humana" sh. They are having their discount week. Today and tommorow everything is for 4LTL so I couldn't resist. I got two sweaters from GinaTricot, one GAP skirt, that I'm obbsessed about and two necklaces that I adore. I got those necklaces from Ebay and they were super inexpensive.










To conclude with, I was so inspired with that Caroline's neklace from 2broke girls and I just had to get it! Hope you enjoyed my mini haul and see you next time. Take care y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow tas raudonas megztukas tiesiog puikus!!!


    Kviečiu dalyvauti konkurse:) Jei domintų, daugiau informacijos rasite :
    www.fashion--picture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete