BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX

2015/05/03


Hello ladies. Happy mother's day to all mummys out there. It was quite a weekend this time, a lot of time spent on the road and with family. I want to end my bussy weekend with review of Bourjois Healthy mix foundation.


I have a bit of a story behind this product. I tried in in Douglas a while ago and read a lot of positive reviews about it and made a decision on buying it. Firsly I wanted to get it online with a discount, but I would have had to wait and I thought ech I'm not going to wait. Then I didn't do anything for a week or so ( I would have gotten it by that time, silly me), then I went to drugstores and I couldn't find any with offer or discount (it was 17 euros or so), waited more. Then I spotted that Douglas is having a discount for them, so I popped into the store and unfortunatly they didn't have my shade (53)... Waited more... Then went to another Dougglas store and they did have it. Finally hehe. So I got it and ran home to try it out. At first it looked way too orange and too dark for me. So I left it just hanging there or the shelf. But I really wanted to befriend it so I tried it again. And this time I used a sponge. This time it just glided through the skin and matched the face almost perfectly.



This foundation is super light, it has light to medium coverage. Evens out the skin, but does not cover hefty imperfections. You can see your skin behind it, thats yes for me. I hate feeling cakey skin... Yuck. Then I feel so insecure, I think that everyone's looking at me. But this does non of this. It's light like a BB cream, but with a bit more coverage. 


Despite that there aren't a lot of shades to choose from. Also it is suitable for dry to medium skin. It might be too oily and can clogg pores for an oily skin. Other than that this is great foundation, buildable, affordable and looks so natural. 


Have you tried it? What are your thoughts on it? I would love to hear them :)

4 comments:

  1. viena megstamiausiu :) o esi bandziusi healthy mix serum? sakyciau dar geresnis, jei tiktu pagal odos tipa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bandžiau ją parduotuvėj, tai visai be maskavimo pasirodė, na o aš noriu truputį pamaskuoti savo raudonį :))

      Delete
  2. Na o man maskuoja. tiek ši pudra, tiek serumo versija. tobuliausios pudros iš visų bandytų ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spėju, kad tuomet neturi kažkokių didelių problemų su odą :) Tačiau tikrai pritariu, kad vienos geresnių pudrų :)

      Delete