BLOGGER FAVES #2

2016/02/05


Friday again! And I'm here today with another #bloggerfaves post, this time about music. It is said that music can tell a lot about person & a while ago people used to be in "gangs" depending on music, e.g. ravers, metalists etc. I've asked lithuanian bloggers to share their inspirational song No.1, the song that motivates or motivated them to do something, to create something & here's what the inspirational songs of them are:



Aurelija (me) from www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

I will start with myself. This is the song that kind of inspired me to continue writting this blog and many more things. The lyrics are truly inspiring as it says: 
"Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?
 Walk, walk, don't look back, always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
 Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel"




Sandra's inspiring song is Justin Bieber - I'll show you
She loves the video clip and especially the lyrics: 

"This life’s not easy
I’m not made out of steel
Don’t forget that I’m human
Don’t forget that I’m real
You act like you know me
But you never will
But that’s one thing that I know for sure…"



Darja fell in love with this song last year and since then it lifts up her mood and reminds her the trip to Berlin. 


Morta from http://kanarele.blogspot.lt/

Beyonce - I was here. A wonderful song, inspiring to live a full life and change something. I have to agree with Morta, such a mesmerizing song!



Moon Boots - Off My Mind is the inspirationa song for this blogger. She says that this song is suitable for any occasion: working out, driving home late in the evening, at work and to relax. Jolty, but not too much, joyful, but suitable for sad moments as well, girly and somehow inspiring. Interested as much as me? Let's check it out:






 Karolina from http://karolinaslo.blogspot.lt/

The song that always makes Karolina mood: OK Go -  Here it goes again. She says that probably any song with fast rhythm and funky melody could give energy, but when you watch this song's video, imagination starts working and smile is on your face, because guys, jumping on the jogging track, really lifts up the mood and of course reminds you to work out more.





That's all for this week, hope you find these songs as inspiring as we do. Stay tuned till the next friday as we'll have something more beauty related and for me, really exciting. 

Kisses,
Aurelija :)

No Comments

Post a Comment