BLOGGER FAVES #3

2016/02/12



It's friday! Are you excited that the spring is in almost two weeks from now? I certainly am! Firstly, my birthday is on the 7th of March and also the weather will be getting better and better at that time. What's there not to like, right? Finishing this week off with #bloggerfaves & this time we're talking about scents. I've asked bloggers what daytime perfume they love and why and that's what Lithuanian blogger smell like hehe.


Aurelija (me) from juodaplunksna

My favourite daytime perfume is Escada Magnetism. I just love everything about this perfume. I feel like with this perfume I started loving more of a smoky, musky scents, because before I was a total sweet scent lover. It's my second bottle already and I'm not going to stop with this one either hehe!



Aliona from lithuanianbeautyblog

She loves italian perfume, they're warm, sensual and exclusive. Aliona's second favorite flower is iris. It's scent is perfectly suitable for daytime and it reminds her of spring. Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile powdery iris scent will be enjoyed by sweet scents lovers.




"You can say these are not day parfume but I always go for strong scents so Chanel Coco is my favourite right now. Well, it could compete with Chanel N5 sometimes, but these are my latest discovery that I can not stop spraying all over myself :)"




Aistė from basicapproachblog

She has two types of daytime perfume: summer and winter ones. In the winter she loves The Body Shop "Red Musk" - exclusive, musky and characteristic. In the summer time she uses Narciso Rodriguez "L'eau for her" - light, feminine, reminds her long summer walks.


At the moment she likes  Lady Gaga Fame EDP. She loves them for the winter time, that's why she reaches for them from autumn till the spring. Warm, sweet, but not irritating scent, good longevity. It's her second bottle already! Probably the first perfume she buys a second bottle. 



Morta from A La Mode 
Morta's favourite daytime perfume - Avon Cherish. Nothing fancy, but she likes it's light scent. She always reveives compliments when wearing it. It's a total confidence booster!


No Comments

Post a Comment