BLOGGER FAVES #8

2016/03/18


Hello my dear readers. Glad you stopped by. While getting ready for Mados Infekcija ( the biggest Lithuanian fashion event) I'll be filling you in on Lithuanian beauty bloggers favourite eyeshadow pallets. Which one is your favourite?


Aurelija (me) from www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

I'm a simple girl and I rarely wear any eyeshadow on. But from the eyeshadow pallets I have my favourite would be W7 In the city. It has all the colours needed, it's super pigmented, cheap and buttery. What's there not to like?






Sandra from http://wildsoulsophistication.com/

"My favourite eye shadow pallete so far would be Urban Devay by Gwen Stefani. It has half of matte shadows and other half of shimmery. There are a lot of nudes, brighter and darker, and some really standing out colors like bright pink and dark blue. So it could be everyday looks pallete or great for creating "out of box" beauty looks pallete. So it is great choice! :)"



It's been hard for Aliona to choose only one pallet, but her favourite eyeshadow pallet is The Balm nude pallet. It has a super pigmented white colour and perfect brown and grey shades. She recommends this pallet for everyone!





Her favourite is  Gosh Copenhagen  '...to be cool in Copenhagen' eyeshadow pallet. It has great colours not only for eye make up, but for the eyebrows too. Colours are pigmented, doesn't crease and don't fall out. This is a "must have" pallet for any girl.








Hope you enjoyed the post & now I'm getting back to my preparation. Still have to decide what to wear hehe. 

No Comments

Post a Comment