| H&M | CARIBBEAN CRUSH BODY MIST

2016/03/23


Here's a thing, few years ago I sniffed a perfume, that I fell in love with the same moment. It's Escada's "Born in paradise". It's such an amazing summer perfume with coconut, watermelon and pineapple scent. Despite loving it, I didn't have it till now. One of the main things what kept me away from it was that there's only EDT and I like my perfume to last. But lucky me, I've found a dupe for it that has 90%  similarity with Escada. It's H&M Caribbean crush body mist.




It stays on a little shorter amount of time, but let's compare it like this:

Caribbean Crush  -  Born in Paradise
       4€                  -         50€
    160ml               -        40ml


And for the summer, when you don't want too strong perfume, this would be a perfect option. Super cheap and delicious! I know how I'm gonna smell this summer hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Reikės pamėginti, kaip tik ieškojau sau skanių lengvų kvapų pavasariui :)

    http://kanarele.blogspot.lt/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeigu megsti saldzius kvapus - butinai pabandyk :)

      Delete