ARCTIC ARBUTIN REVIEW

2016/04/11


Recently I got some very exciting products to try out. I'm talking about Arctic Arbutin by Detria.  Arctic Arbutin is an all-natural cosmetic line that utilizes beneficial herbs like blueberry and chaga foraged from the Finnish Lapland. It is perfect for couperotic (red skin with visible red vessels) skin.  I got to try their Serum, Anti-aging face cream, hand cream and beauty capsules.



One of my favourite from the bunch was this serum. As you all probably know, serum gets much deeper in the skin than a face cream. I used this in the morning, because it would give me some freshness and it would give that plumpiness to my skin. Also after the application it would give a little bit of coolness to the skin, so it deffinitely made me more awake in the mornings. After trying it out I will now save it for the summer as I loved that cooling effect and it would be amazing in the summertime.




After serum I would always apply this anti-aging face cream. This is deffinitely the type of face cram I love. Rich and moisturizing, easy to use and quick to sink into the skin. There's nothing not to love, especially when I know that it's natural.



OK, beauty pills. Sounds quirky, doesn't it? But it's not. It's just a lot of vitamins and other natural good for our inner beauty. It contains:

Chaga mushroom - a strong natural antioxidant for general wellbeing 
Lingonberry - natural arbutin (arbutin balances skin colour and prevents skin pigmentation), flavonoids, natural vitamins, a strong antioxidant.
Vitamin A - supports the health of the skin, mucous membranes and eyes, and maintains the normal function of the skin

Vitamin D - protects skin cells

Vitamin E - protects cells from the oxidising stress caused by free radicals, which cause the skin to age 
You get 60 pills per bottle and I'm only 15 in, so I don't have much to say, because there still hasn't been no obvious effect. But I've switched from my usual vitamins to these beauty pills, cause I want to get that no-redness effect finally. I'll surely let you know how that goes. 


I was less keen on their hand cream. I don't know why, but it didn't give my hands enough of moisture. After some ten minutes my hands were already begging for some more. Even my boyfriend noticed that it wasn't as effective as the other ones and asked for the other one. It also kind of leaves that sheen of oils to the skin and it takes some time to sink in. I don't know if it was uneffective to me because it's natural or because of something else, but I wouldn't recommend it. 

Taking everything into account I think it was an amazing experience trying beauty products from country with a completely different climate and needs. I fell in love with the serum and the face cream and I love that they are natural and I can be sure that they woundn't do any harm to my skin or body.


No Comments

Post a Comment