L'OREAL COLOR RICHE NAILS

2016/06/18


Hello my beauties. Sorry for not posting for a while. Been pretty busy with my new internship, finals and all. How are all of you doing? It is finaly summer in Lithuania. I have some exciting plans for the next weekend and I cannot wait. Would you guys be interested in my weekend blog post? For today I have a L'oreal new nail varnish collection review.



I got to try two colours, one of which was shade 664 Greige Amoreux - pinkish beige colour which is pretty hot at the moment. I loved the shade and the application, because it has a big flat brush, that covers the whole nail in just seconds. The nail polishes dry out pretty fast and they are quite opaque.


The second shade was 672 Gris Decadent - a blueish grey colour that is quite unusual, but very suitable for those neutral, minimalistic looks.


My thoughts on this line:

+ nice shades
+ fast drying
+ nice and unusual bottle design / very picturesque
+ quick and easy application
+ big bottle / 13,5ml

- not cheap
- not super long lasting
- not many shade options


As you can tell I could pouint out more good things about this product than bad ones, so in my oppinion this is a successful releas of L'oreal. They progressed from tiny bottles they had before, listened to people and made bigger ones. Have you tried this line already? What are your thoughts on it?

No Comments

Post a Comment