VIVI MOISTURIZING MIST

2016/06/03


Hello hello! Who do we have here? Thanks for stopping by! Today I will be reviewing a new summer product of mine and that is Lithuanian cosmetics brand Vivi moisturizing summer mist. I am using it for a few days now and I just fell in love with it, so I cannot wait to share it with you my lovely readers. If you've been reading me for a while, you'll probably know Vivi brand so I am not going to introduce it. I was gifted this product, but only because Vivi wanted to use one of my pictures of their product and in return they spoiled me into this amazing mist. 




It is a spray-on moisturizing mist to moisturize and balance skin pH level. It contains sodium lactate, sodium gluconate, herbal glycerin, natural betaine and extracts of cucumber. This mist has an amazing strawberry scent that stays even for like 2 to 3 hours, which I think is amazing, because EDT stays on like that. 
At the moment here in Lithuania we are boiling, because it is suuuuper hot and I am not the heat lover myself, so this product realy gave me the refreshment I needed. You can use it for both face and body too. I would say it is a bit procey, but if you cannot splurge that much money on a mist, you can use a spray bottle, fill it with water and some essential oil, let say strawberry and you'll have similar refreshment for a sunbathing at the beach or just while sitting at work or uni. 
I also love the packaging of this product and of course any other Vivi product, because they are so minimalistic, picturesque, simple yet practical and easy to use!

Hope you are enjoying nice summer weather wherever you are and see you very very soon! :)

No Comments

Post a Comment