HAUL & RECIPE 2

2014/10/22


Hey hoo, everyone. It't the middle of the week and I hope that you're having a great time! Here in Vilnius, Lithuania, it's getting colder and colder everyday so I ran into Humana secondhand shop today and picked up some goodies for only 1euro each. Also I am gonna show some stuff I collected during past few days so it's gonna be a bit of collecting haul and I will show you what I made for my boyfriend on friday before we went to my hometown for the weekend.






These are the sweaters I picked up and I am so happy, beause they are so me, I love that kind of slouchy sweaters, tops and stuff. I am looking forward to wear them! Yay.




The next stuff I picked up was this Essence CC cream. I know, I know, it's probably not the best quality, but oh well I do not like to invest in products I will use rearly on maybe never. I just thought that I want to have some light make up to cover my reddish cheeks. And it kind of matched my skin and it was probably the only one from the products I tested in the shop. I am going to try this out and make a small review of it. And small tip for some of you: make sure you test the bb, cc or any primer on your neck, not on your hand, because you can tell if it fits your face colour better.
Last beauty product was this Glenova shampoo, it sais that it is hair salon shampoo without silicon and paraben, which is pretty nice and I already washed my hair with it and I have to admit that it was surprisingly good. My hair felt hydrated and soft. And the best part is that it was super inexpensive. If you are interested, just check out Maxima shops.
I also picked up this pink jar that's in the background of these pictures. I do not know where and how to use it so if you have any suggestions, just leave a comment down bellow. :)
P.s. I won't mention the sponge, I think it is super boring. 

And nooooow the recipe or probably only the inspo. 
So a while ago I saw these cute burger buns in Maxima, our super market and I thought that I have to get them and make cute burgers. And this friday I did it. Basicly you can put in it EVERYTHING you like. For Juoda plunksna burgers you will need:
  • Tip top burger buns
  • 2 slices od cheese
  • Kedainiu mayo
  • cucumber
  • 1 chicken breast fillet
  • wooden skewers
  • some spices




All you have to do is to marinate the chicken, slice the cucumber, cheese, put some mayo on buns, add cheese on buns, then chicken, cucumber and put a skewer in the middle of the burger and there - you have it, cute tiny burgers for your party or dinner.





Hope you enjoyed the recipe and haul. And see you guys soon :)

P.s. from now on you can find all the news on the Juoda plunksna facebook page. Make sure you like it if you want to keep in touch with the news.

1 comment:

  1. omg those chicken sandwishes look amazing! shame I've become a vegetarian this year but I think I can twist the recipe a little bit and make them with feak meat :) love all the sweaters you got tin the thrift store! there is nothing like a good bargain! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on Facebook (also with my personal account), I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete