VILNIUS FLEAMARKET

2014/10/12

Wow guys, today it is so sunny and warm here in Vilnius and it makes my mood elated. Today it was the first time when Vilnius fleamarket moved from Teachers yard to Havana club. It was also my first time at fleamarket there & I left pretty satisfied. I did not purchased anything because most of the clothing were size Small, but oh well it was nice to feel the atmosphere and to listen to nice music. Afterwards I walked through the oldtown and took some pictures and video's that I will glue all together and make (hopefully) a nice video of Vilnius :)






Blusturgis - fleamarket


Havana club



That's me lol


Jurgis ir Drakonas pizza









 By the way, do you go to fleamarkets?

6 comments:

  1. This looks so so nice :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and photos, I have never been to a fleamarket before as we don't have them here :( xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! btw where are you from? So sad that you have no fleamarkets 'cause you can find such bargains there :/

      Delete