BLACK & GOLD PLANNER DIY

2015/02/08


Since the moment I bought my black planner, I had a diy in mind. Today was the day to make it real.
I wouldn't say I nailed it, but I can definitely share my mistakes with you, so you can rock in this diy. It is very simple. All you need is a planner, duck tape, scissors and spray paint. First of all clean the surface of the planner. Place the duck tape on the planner in the shape and pattern you wish. Make sure you don't leave any gaps or air bubbles on the sides, because it might be uneven afeterwards. Take your planner and pain outside and spray one side of the planner (that was my mistake, I did not wait till the paint dried), wait till it gets dry and spray another side, wait till it gets dry again. Remove the duck tape and clean the surface again. And voila! You have a beautiful planner!









Hope you liked this diy and if you try it, please share it with me. I would be so happy to see how it turned out for you. Hopefully better than me :)

No Comments

Post a Comment