SANTE DEODORANT & BREAKFAST

2015/02/10


Hello ladies. If any of you are following me on my personal instagram acc. (if you aren't here it is Shesaurelia & Juodaplunksna), you probably know that I received a very generous box of goodies from bioteka. I am trying the products at the moment and the first one to be reviewed is going to be this Sante natural deodorant in this purple packaging. I've used it for two weeks now and I have my oppinion about it already.


The first thing to notice is the smell. It is pleasant, it's kind of a herbal scent, but some of you might not enjoy it, if you are not into these kind of scents. Application is very easy I would say, the roller is small so you can get the product into even the smallest areas. It sinks into you armpits quickly and doesn't feel sticky or damp. The best part is that it is made with organic extracts, so it is really good for your health. But I have to say that I was kind of dissapointed, because it gives the results only for like 6 hours tops,  I don't mind reapplying it so that wasn't a deal braker for me and I am still using it.


The price is very bearable ( having in mind that it is natural, with organic extracts, certified and does it's job pretty well). In Lithuania, you can get it in Bioteka shops and online. By the way they are currently having a 15% off for these deodorants and other things, so feel free to check it out. You might find something you like.

love this Gold Albion tee with blueberries & mint





See you at my next reviews. Kisses! :)

5 comments:

  1. Visada mėgstu išbandyti sveikesnius ir natūralesnius dezodorantus, tad atrodo vertas dėmesio produktas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sveika :) nominavau Tave the Liebster Award. Apsilankyk, jei idomu, mano blog'e http://inmyflowoflife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award-my-questions-and.html ir atsakyk i klausimus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labas, labai smagu girdėti :) Būtinai užsuksiu!

      Delete
  3. Sveika, buvai nominuota Liebster Award. Užsuk į mano blogą, paskaityk taisykles. :)
    http://www.aureliabu.lt/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete