INSTAWEEK 2

2015/04/17

Hey guys. Finally friday! My holiday (well not really, I still have to study) has began and I hope I will get more to post. How are you doing? Sharing my week with you again from my instagram account. Check the hyperlink ;)



1. Just a layout basically.
2. Funny mask selfie. I was trying out the Ellame hydrating mask, ofc I will do a proper review :)
3. Friday's blogger mail :)
4. I got myself a Invisibobble & La Coupe moisturising dry shampoo. Love both :)


5. Fitting room selfie hehe :)
6. My feet look humongous with these H&M sandals
7. My new obsession - tv series Younger about 40 year old woman pretending to be a 26 year old girl :)
8. Avon cream. Review is up already ;)


9. Lunch as Soya. We're inlove with their Gua Bao
10. Rainy day attire :)
11. Lovely H&M balcony set up :)
12. Endearing place at G9


13. I was craving Raffaello this week :)
14. We spent our sunday at the market. Got some vegetables for dinner, some ham, candies hehe
15. Carfie while waiting for my man
16. One of the prettiest stands in Pelene 2015 beauty fair :)

No Comments

Post a Comment