MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION

2015/04/18


Hey ladies. A week ago, I went to this beauty fair Pelene, that I was talking about and I got a bag full of these Maybelline fit m foundation testers. I was pretty happy to try it out, because on the teaster it said that it is very light, allows skin to breath and many other good things. I've tried the shade 120.

 


Firstly, about the shade. I think it was a bit too dark for me, the undertone of this one is yellowish/warm and I am neutral/cold tonned. I know that with this foundation, if the number ends with 0 it's for warm tonned women and with 5 it's for cold tonned ones. 

Secondly, I tried it 3 times and every time I applie it in different ways, first one with finger, simply, second time I applied as they suggest on the sample, rubbed and warmed up the foundation in my palms and applied, third time with the sponge. I have to say that none of it was successful... Foundation was uneven on my skin.

Lastly, I am always going for the light coverage foundations or bb creams, but this one seems to be 0 coverage. Everything was visible - my pores, my freckles, my redness. 



All in all, I am not very happy with this foundation. Maybe I will try to befriend it someday, maybe in summer, but at this moment no no from me. I would like to hear from you if you tried it, what was your experience with it?

well, in this lightning it looks pretty even and matchy with my skintone, but don't be fooled hehe(btw my eyebrows look so ginger)

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    Yeah, I don't really like the Fit Me Foundation either: it's so cakey and oily for my skin. Great review by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means so much to me :)) Kisses

      Delete
  2. Sveika, aš taip pat gavau tokio pačio numerio pudros mėginuką :) bet man ji patiko: ir maskavo gerai ir spalva atitiko, bet sutinku, tokia pudra gal labiau tinkama vasarai :)

    ReplyDelete