WEEKLY HAUL

2015/04/30


Hello dear friends. Weekend is coming along and that's why I want to share what I bought this week. There's nothing big or super fancy, but I find these kind of haul inspiring, I hope you too. This week I'm going back to my hometown and I might be shopping there aswell, if that's gonna be the case, I will do a haul post next week too.



First thing that cought my eye from the bunch was this Anira coconut oil. I have to admit, I looove coconuts. The scent, the taste - everything. My favourite ice cream are coconut, I have perfume that smells just like coconut & I love treating my hair and skin with coconut oil. I think there's no need for me to explain why is it so good, right?


Another thing that I picked up this week was this Luxury sponge. It is supposed to be very gentle to the skin and it is natural. If that's what they say. Haven't tried it yet, but can't wait.


Recently I was on a foot deodorant hunt. I grabbed this german Fuss Wohl one. I think summer (and not only) is the time when this thingy comes super handy, because we tend not t wear socks and that causes the stinky feet hehe.


Also I got yet another hand cream. I've been using this for soo long and it never dissapointed me. Well I still have my Vivi handcream, it's more fancy and I have it with me in a bag, but this one is staying at home near my bed.


Probably no need to explain this, but Drogas drugstore is having a lot of deals for teethflosses atm.



Another lush product, but this time not for me. Bought it as a gift for my boyfriend's mum for mum's day. She is crazy for sauna. She and her friends are having this ritual, mostly every sunday they go to the sauna and apply masks and what not, so I thought what would be a better gift that this sugar scrub from lush. It is with lavander, ginger and fennel. Supposedly it exfoliates and stimulates the skin.



I already mentioned this product, but still I am going to include it as I got it less than a week ago. I've been craving this Bourjois foundation ever since I tested it in Douglas. When I finally came to purchase it, they didn't have my shade. I was searching for this shade for a week or so and I have it at last. I will do a more detailed review next week, so stay tunned :)


Last, but not least is this Mango shirt dress. I fell in love since it caught my eye's attention when I popped in Mango to see what's new. Lucky me it was on offer for only 22 euros so I couldn't leave it hanging there. I think it is such a versatile piece, because it can be worn in summer, even in winter time with black tights. The material is not too thin and not too thick. Amen!

That's it guys. See you next time and have a nice weekend, enjoy the day off :)

No Comments

Post a Comment