BIRTHDAY "CAKE"

2014/11/20


Hey guys. It has been a while since I posted a new post in my blog. I am still trying out some new stuff that I got from few brands and I am going to share my reviews with you very soon, hopefully. So yesterday it has been my boyfriend's 22nd birthday and I made him this "cake" which is super simple to make and I wanted to share the recipe and pictures with you, maybe some of you will find this inspirational and make it for breakfast or for any other occation.

All you are going to need is:

For waffles:
- 4 eggs
- 180g. of butter
- sugar (depends on you)
- pich of salt
- 150ml. of milk
- 220ml. of flour
- 1 tb. spoon of vanilla sugar

For the layers:
- mascarpone cheese
- sour cream
- sugar
- raspberries jam

First of all melt the butter, add sugar and salt. Wait till it's cool. Mix the eggs in and whisk them in. Add milk and flour. Mix all together. When your waffles are cool, layer the cake with mascarpone, sour creame and sugar mix and with raspberry jam. Bon apetitte!

Hope you enjoyed the recipe and see you guys soon :)

1 comment: