SKYPARK

2015/01/03


♫ ♪ They see me rollin', they hatin'

Hey buddies. Happy new year. I hope all of you had a wonderful celebration and already started realising your plans for 2015! Today me and my boyfriend went to this place called SKYPARK which is the biggest trampoline in the Europe. You can throw parties in there, they have separate rooms for that, you pay the price and you can stay there ALL DAY! Isn't that amazing? You can use the trampolines, slamball, playground, tiny bikes and etc. It's such a fun workout, I don't know if you could buy season ticket but it's definitely better that a gym. There are few pics from todays funiness lol. P.s. don't mind the appearance, we were all sweaty and hot. By the way this si the perfect place for the first date: fun, no time to talk and a lot to remember. Have a nice weekend! Kisses.

 




No Comments

Post a Comment