TV SERIES FASHION INSPO

2015/01/04

Hello my dear ladies. As you could guessed from the title, today I would like to show you my biggest TV series inspirations. I think that there is nothing better than warm bed, snacks and a good tv show. To be honest, I watch (and have watched) a LOT of tv shows, it's kind of my "thing" that I am craving about all the time. I know the exact days when my beloved tv series are aired and watch them immediatly if I can. So enough of the prehistory of this post and let's get to it.



SCANDAL

This tv show was the main inspiration for this post and you probably can tell why. Sophistication and grace leads Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) in her every step. There were not many pictures on the internet, so there's what I found. She is just AH.MAZ.ING strong and powerfull woman. And I know that Shirley B. Eniang agrees with me.









THE GOOD WIFE

Despite the fact that Alicia Florric (Julianna Margulies) was wearing suits in every episote, the self-confidence, refinement, grace made her such a sexy woman. 









HART OF DIXIE

I just love her style or maybe the way Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) is dressed in this show. 













LIPSTICK JUNGLE

Two character: Nicco Reilly (Kim Raver) and Victory Ford (Lindsay Price) were my favorite in these series. I loved their style and confidence, they were strong women and that reflected on their style.













2 BROKE GIRLS

Despite the fact that they are poor, Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) is always feminine, suave, refined. And I like that about her. 






Hope you enjoyed the post, please don't mind the quality of the pictures, there aren't many of the on the internet. See you guys soon. Kisses!

No Comments

Post a Comment